- Center for Writing, Teaching With Writing - Instructor Resources - find ideas for writing assignments, rubrics, and more.
- TWW Teaching with Writing Blog - this resource contains many tips for improving student writing. Check out the list of topics in the lower right of the main page.
- WEC Writing-Enriched Curriculum - information about the University-wide program
- WEC Psychology - information about the Department's participation in WEC
- UMN Libraries Tutorials for Library Research - use the list of contents (on left side) to find what you need
- Includes finding and organizing sources, citations, lit reviews, posters, and more!
- UMN Libraries The Scholarly Conversation metaphor for academic writing (video)
- Center for Writing Student Writing Support - meet with a consultant to get feedback on your writing.
- Center for Writing Support for Multilingual Writers - lots of helpful online and on campus resources.
- CCAPS Student English Language Support
- UMN Libraries SMART Learning Commons - Peer Research Consultants - meet with a consultant to get feedback on your writing.
- UMN Psychology Undergraduate Research Journal Sentience - submit your work!
- UMN Minnesota Undergraduate Research & Academic Journal MURAJ - submit your work!
- Center for Writing Support for Graduate Students - lots of helpful online and on campus resources.