U of M Resources
- Tips from Top Student Writers
- UMN Libraries Tutorials for Library Research - use the list of contents (on left side) to find what you need
- Includes finding and organizing sources, citations, lit reviews, posters, and more!
- UMN Libraries The Scholarly Conversation metaphor for academic writing (video)
- Center for Writing Student Writing Support - meet with a consultant to get feedback on your writing.
- Center for Writing Support for Multilingual Writers - lots of helpful online and on campus resources.
- CCAPS Student English Language Support
- UMN Libraries SMART Learning Commons - Peer Research Consultants - meet with a consultant to get feedback on your writing.
- UMN Psychology Undergraduate Research Journal Sentience - submit your work!
- UMN Minnesota Undergraduate Research & Academic Journal MURAJ - submit your work!
- Center for Writing Support for Graduate Students - lots of helpful online and on campus resources.
- UC San Diego What is an annotated bibliography?
- Colorado State University Writing Center Planning an Argument
- Lonestar College What is a thesis statement?
- Lund University Research Questions & Thesis Statement (video)
- Bates College How to Write a Paper in Scientific Journal Style and Format - text-based instructions
- UC San Diego Writing Research Papers - videos and text-based instructions
- Arizona State University & Crash Course Study Hall: Composition Playlist (16 videos, various writing topics)
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) APA Style
- Turnitin Help Guide
- Indiana University Plagiarism Tutorials and Certification - learn what problems in source usage look like so you can make corrections before you submit your work for a class.
Open configuration options